Labor & Childbirth ClassesPreparing for the arrival of your child.
GYN OB Associates is pleased to offer Prepared Childbirth classes.
Classes are conducted by KrisAnn Jardan, our certified nurse midwife and certified childbirth educator.
Time & Date: Saturday from 9:30am – 3:30pm
Location: our facilities in the New Boston Road Medical Center.
Registration Fee: $100 for the course (reimbursed by most insurances)
Form: You can print the form by clicking on this link.
The classes cover:
- Instruction on the natural progression of labor and birth
- Variations in the labor process
- Information about Cesarean sections
- Relaxation and Lamaze breathing
- Epidural anesthesia
- A tour of the labor room and maternity suite
- Pain management
- Care of the new mother
- Care of the newborn
- Car Seats
When should you book your class?
We recommend that you register in your 4th or 5th month of pregnancy. For more information, please call 508-679-0911.